- $120 per Ticket - $1100 for a table of 10
- 3 Course Lunch
- 3 Hour Drinks package -Beer, Wine & Soft drinks
- Legendary Coach and Player - Mark "Muppet " Murray
- Legendary Enforcer and Kangaroo Bryan "Horse" Niebling
- Legendary Blues Playmaker Scott "Hilly" Hill
- Legendary Hard Man - Kevin "Campo" Campion
- Legendary Man of Steel - Adrian Vowles
- Legendary Rothmans Medal Winner - Scott Tronc
Direct donations can also be paid directly to the following bank account:
Account name: Level Minds Foundation Ltd
Account number: 306455
Level Minds Foundation Ltd ABN:64629311744 is a Charitable Institution registered with the ACNC
Address: Suite 3, North Park Business Centre, 6 Babarra Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053
Level Minds Foundation was started to provide financial assistance for continuing education through scholarships and to help improve mental health through mentoring, exercise and mindfulness programs.
Level Minds Foundation is a registered charity with the ACNC and was started by the same team that began Swim4kids in 2007 and has raised over $500,000 for the children at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Brisbane.
Level Minds Foundation was set up to help others, individuals, social service groups, communities, schools, and other nonprofits that might slip through the cracks and not qualify for assistance or funding through mainstream channels. With a drive to do more for the community, Level Minds will be planning multiple fundraising events and initiatives in the future. Each event or project will have a particular focus on needs within the community.